Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Bake-A-Palooza!!!


Welcome to the Bake-A-Palooza!  This meme (would this be a meme?) will run from next week through the New Year and will be posted on Fridays.  If you're not following already then you need to, because I expect to have a lot of fun with this!!!  I'm going to kick my cake decorating and baking up several notches.  And remember I am here for hire.  You can contact me via the contact box on the left!

Next friday I will be doing Pumpkin Whoopie Pies.  Here's hoping mine turn out as pretty as those!  I'm not a HUGE pumpkin fan, but I think that might be changing.

Any questions, comments, concerns, ideas, or recipes, feel free to leave comments or use the contact box.

Just to make it interesting, when this page reaches 100 followers I will do a video blog of me baking.  =)  So, get to following!

No comments:

Post a Comment